Career Opportunities at Youngstown State University
To search open positions, click the buttons below.
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link at left.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link at left, then follow the directions.
- Click Login and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account.
- Apply for new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied for.
If you have questions, please contact the Human Resources department at (330) 941-3122.
Youngstown State University uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Youngstown State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, disability, age, religion or veteran/military status. Please visit www.ysu.edu/ada-accessibility for contact information for persons designated to handle questions about this policy.
Note to Applicants: Social networking profiles may be viewed as part of the job application and reference checking process.
CAMPUS SECURITY CRIME STATISTICS: For more about safety at Youngstown State University, and to review the Annual Security Report, which contains information about crime statistics and other safety and security matters, please visit www.ysu.edu/safety_fire_report/